lovetohook

Saturday, April 15, 2006

New

Hello Everyone!

I am new here and a friend of mine (crochetmom) introduced me to the site. I am looking forward to meeting some new people here and seeing all of the wonderful projects youre working on.

I've been told that I am a "fast" hooker so we'll see how I measure up to some of you others out there! I usually nearly complete one project a day so that's nice for me ... hookin' keeps me sane.

I need to go now, I've got dinner to make for my family. Have a good night and a happy holiday tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Welcome!!!. Cant wait to see some of the stuff you make. I am usually pretty fast myself. It just really depends on what I am making. Have a Great Easter.

6:31 PM  
Blogger *Crochet Mom* said...

heheheh!...travel around and peek at other's spots..:)

welcome!!!

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home