lovetohook

Saturday, April 15, 2006

recent projects!

A top I made for a friend's daugher

Poor Aidan - Mama made him try on the halter top to judge for length.

Bikini that I made for my daughter - almost 1yr old

Lovin' her bikini!

I made this little mesh bathing suit coverup for my daughter only to find that it wouldnt fit her head! The pattern said it would stretch but it didnt... no big deal, I know someone with a daughter younger than mine that could use this.

a skull cap I made for another friend's daughter. Thanks to my son for modelling. Poor little guy has to model everything for size!

matching top

finally something for my baby boy (almost 4!!) - he loves this hat

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Those are all adorable. ummmmmmm...I am kinda new to this too. But I subscribe to bloglines or just clip on favorites when you are on my page and add to favorites. Thanks for looking at my page.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Hi....Brandy said to come visit you and see if you need any help. Hey I was you in January....check out my blog and see what I learned in a few short months! It's easy to add things onto your blog with a little guidance...think of me as the "blog angel" (I really don't know that much but I'll show you what I can) Enjoyed your pics....(the bikini is so cute!)I'll be back to visit!

11:28 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

If you email me I can explain it a little better as I am doing it for my daughter and she has the same template as you. jlnandbsn@insightbb.com. it is a little hard to explain here. K??

4:42 PM  
Blogger *Crochet Mom* said...

I am gonna add ya to my favs! :)

Ohhh i see my crochet friends have found you!! :) heheheheh

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home